Online Shop's Terms and conditions
TERMS OF THE ONLINE SHOP
1. These Regulations specify the general conditions, principles and manner of sales conducted by Cosmo Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office in Poznań, via the online store www.neonail.pl (hereinafter: the "Online Store") and defines the terms and conditions for the provision by Cosmo Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office in Poznań, free electronic services.
§ 1 Definitions
1. Wornikng days - means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
2. Delivery - means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
3. Supplier - means the entity with which the Seller cooperates in the scope of Delivering Goods:
a) a courier company;
b) InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków, providing the services of Providing and operating the post office box system (Paczkomaty);
c) Poczta Polska S.A. based in Warsaw.
4. Password - means a string of letters, numbers or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
5. Customer - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations.
6. Consumer - means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
7. Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has registered and concluded the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
8. Materials - multimedia content and objects (eg information, data, graphic files, photos) including works within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act and images of natural persons.
9. Entrepreneur - means a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, to whom the Act confers legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and carrying out a legal act directly related to its business or professional activity.
10. Regulations - means these regulations.
11. Registration - means an actual act carried out in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store.
12. Seller - means Cosmo Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office in Poznań (60-476), ul. Jasielska 10 A, NIP: 9721241158, REGON: 302250849, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000437232; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is also the owner of the Online Store, represented by the general partner: COSMO GROUP Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań (60-476), ul. Jasielska 10A, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000436535 with share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000, having the Tax Identification Number: 9721241141, Regon number: 302249059.
13. Store Website - means the websites at which the Seller runs the Online Store, operating in the domain www.neonail.pl.
14. Goods - means a product presented by the Seller via the Shop Website, which may be the subject of a Sales Agreement.
15. Durable medium - means a material or tool enabling the Customer or the Seller to store information personally addressed to him, in a way that allows access to information in the future for a time appropriate for the purposes for which this information is used, and which allows the stored information to be restored unchanged.
16. Sales contract - means a sales contract concluded remotely, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Online Store
1. All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its internet domain, Store Website, as well as to templates, forms, logos posted on the Store Website (except for logos and photos presented on the The Online Store Website for the purposes of presenting goods to which the copyright belongs to third parties) belongs to the Seller, and their use may only take place in a manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations and with the consent of the Seller expressed in writing.
3. The Seller uses the mechanism of "cookies", which when Customers use the Online Store Website, are saved by the Seller's server on the hard disk of the Customer's terminal device. The use of "cookies" is aimed at the correct operation of the Online Store Website on the clients' terminal devices. This mechanism does not damage the Customer's end device and does not cause configuration changes in the Customer's end devices or in the software installed on these devices. Each customer can disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of their terminal device. The Seller indicates that disabling "cookies" may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Online Store Website.
4. In order to place an order in the Online Store via the Online Store Website and to use the services provided electronically via the Online Store Website, the Customer must have an active e-mail account.
5. It is prohibited for the Customer to provide illegal content and the Customer to use the Online Store, Shop Website or free services provided by the Seller in a manner contrary to the law, decency or violating personal rights of third parties.
6. The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may be associated with the risk of obtaining and modifying Customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore Customers should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize the above-mentioned threats. In particular, they should use anti-virus programs and protect the identity of those using the Internet. The Seller never asks the Customer to provide the Password in any form.
7. It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Online Store in order to conduct the Customer's activity that would violate the Seller's interest, i.e. advertising activity of another entrepreneur or product; activities consisting in posting content not related to the activities of the Seller; activities of posting false or misleading content.
§ 3 registration
1. In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to register free of charge.
2. Registration is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
3. In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store's Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function on the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
4. When filling out the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
5. The Customer may also register using the "Log in via Facebook" function, where in this case information such as name and surname, city, e-mail address and contact details, if available, will be downloaded by the Online Store from the facebook website .com, after logging in to the user's account on facebook.com.
6. After sending the completed registration form, the Customer immediately receives, by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Registration confirmation by the Seller. At this time, a contract is concluded for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means, and the Customer gains the option of accessing the Customer Account and making changes to the data provided during Registration.
§ 4 Orders
1. The information contained on the Store Website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
2. The Customer may place orders in the Online Store via the Online Store Website, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The customer placing an order via the Online Store Website completes the order by selecting the Product they are interested in. The Goods are added to the order by selecting the TO CART command under the given Good presented on the Shop Website. After completing the entire order and indicating in the "CART" the method of Delivery and the form of payment, the Customer places the order by sending the order form to the Seller, selecting the "Buy and pay" button on the Store's Website. Each time before sending the order to the Seller, the Customer is informed about the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sale Agreement.
4. Placing an order is the Customer submitting to the Seller an offer to conclude a Contract for the Sale of Goods being the subject of the order.
5. After placing the order, the Seller sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer confirmation of its submission.
6. Then, after confirming the order, the Seller sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer information about the acceptance of the order for implementation. Information about the acceptance of the order is a statement of the Seller about the acceptance of the offer referred to in §4 paragraph 4 above and upon its receipt by the Customer a Sales Agreement is concluded.
7. After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, pursuant to § 4 para. 6 above, the Customer can no longer change the content of the Sales Agreement, in particular the type of ordered Goods and their properties (e.g. varnish shade, collection). The order will be processed by the Seller in accordance with the concluded Purchase Agreement.
8. After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms to the Customer its terms by sending them on a durable medium to the Customer's e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer during Registration or ordering.
§ 5 Payments
1. The prices on the Store Website posted next to a given Good are gross prices and do not contain information about the costs of Delivery and any other costs that the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement, about which the Customer will be informed when choosing the method of Delivery and placing the order.
2. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for ordered Goods:
a) bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in this case, the order will be processed after the Seller has sent the Customer confirmation of the order and after the funds have been credited to the Seller's bank account);
b) bank transfer via an external DotPay payment system, operated by DotPay S.A. based in Krakow (in this case, the implementation of the order will be commenced after the Seller sends the Customer confirmation of the order and after the Seller receives information from the DotPay system about the payment being made by the Customer);
c) electronic deferred payment system "buy now - pay later" operated by PayPo sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw - using this form of payment requires prior positive verification of the Customer's data by the payment operator, on the terms set out in the payment regulations made available by PayPo sp.z o.o.
d) cash on delivery, payment of the Supplier when making the Delivery (in this case, the implementation of the order will begin after the Seller sends the confirmation of the order to the Customer).
3. The customer should make payment for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Sales Agreement within 7 Business Days, if he chose the form of prepayment, with the following reservation.
If the Customer chooses the payment method for the Goods - electronic deferred payment system "buy now - pay later" operated by PayPo sp.z o.o. based in Warsaw, payment will be made by the Customer within 30 days to the date of the Sale Agreement, on the terms set out in the PayPo Regulations.
4. In the event of default by the parties to the contract within a strictly specified period, resulting from the concluded Contract of Sale, the entitled party may, in the event of the other party's delay, withdraw from the contract without setting an additional date, in accordance with art. 492 of the Civil Code. Withdrawal from the contract may take place within 7 Business days from the date of the Sale Agreement. The above entitlement applies in particular in the event of the Customer's failure to comply with the obligation to make payment for the order placed within the strictly specified deadline indicated above in §5 para. 3 of the Regulations. In such a situation, after the ineffective expiry of the payment deadline, the Seller will send to the Customer a durable medium a statement of withdrawal from the contract pursuant to art. 492 of the Civil Code.
§ 6 Delivery
1. The Seller performs Delivery on the territory of the European Union.
2. The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods subject to the Sales Agreement without defects.
3. The Seller publishes on the Store's Website information on the number of Working Days needed for Delivery and execution of the order.
4. The deadline for Delivery and execution of the order indicated on the Shop Website is calculated in Working Days in accordance with §5 para. 2 of the Regulations.
5. The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated on the order form.
If you choose InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow as the Supplier, the Delivery address will be the address of the parcel locker selected by the Customer at the time of placing the order.
6. On the day the Goods are sent to the Customer, information confirming the shipment by the Seller shall be sent to the Customer's e-mail address.
7. The customer is obliged to examine the delivered parcel in time and in the manner adopted for parcels of a given type. In the event of a defect or damage to the parcel, the Customer has the right to require the Supplier's employee to draw up a proper report.
8. The Seller, in accordance with the will of the Customer, shall attach to the parcel being the subject of Delivery a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods.
9. In the absence of the Customer at the address indicated by him as the Delivery address when placing the order, the Supplier's employee will leave a notice or attempt to contact us by phone to determine the date on which the Customer will be present. In the event of a return return of the ordered Goods to the Online Store by the Supplier, the Seller will contact the Customer by e-mail or telephone, again setting the date and cost of the Delivery with the Customer.
§ 7 Warranty
1. The Seller ensures the Delivery of Goods free from physical and legal defects. The Seller is liable to the Customer if the Good has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
2. If the Good has a defect, the Customer may:
a) submit a statement about the price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the Defective Product with a non-defective Product or removes the defect.
This limitation does not apply if the Good has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller failed to satisfy the obligation to replace the Good with a good or free of defects. Instead of replacing the defect proposed by the Seller, the Customer may request replacement of the Product for one free of defects or instead of replacing the Good, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing the item into compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excessive costs, the value of the Good free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
b) demand replacement of the defective Product with one free of defects or removal of the defect. The seller is obliged to replace the defective product with a product free of defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the customer.
The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if it is impossible to comply with the Contract for the Sale of defective Goods in a manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs in comparison with the second possible method of compliance with the Contract of Sale. The cost of repair or replacement is borne by the Seller.
3. The Customer who exercises the warranty rights is obliged to deliver the defective item to the Seller's address. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.
4. The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years of the Goods being released to the Customer. The claim for removing the defect or replacing the Product with a product free from defects expires after one year, but this period may not end before the period specified in the first sentence. Within this period, the Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a statement on the price reduction due to a defect in the Good. If the Customer has demanded the replacement of the Product free from defects or removal of the defect, the deadline to withdraw from the Sale Agreement or submit a price reduction statement begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline to replace the Goods or remove the defect.
5. Any complaints related to the Goods or the implementation of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may address in writing to the address of the Seller.
The customer who exercises the warranty rights is obliged to deliver the defective item to the address of Cosmo Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office in Poznań (60-467), ul. Jasielska 10 A. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer, the cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.
The Customer may use the Complaint Form provided by the Seller: Complaint Form.
6. The Seller shall, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, respond to the complaint of the Good or a complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement reported by the Customer.
7. The Customer may file a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the address email@example.com. In the complaint, the Customer should include a description of the problem. The Seller shall promptly, but no later than within 14 days, consider complaints and respond to the Customer.
8. The Seller does not use out-of-court dispute resolution referred to in the Act of September 23, 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
§ 8 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
1. The Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving a reason.
Return address: Cosmo Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., ul. Jasielska 10 A, 60-476 Poznań.
2. The time limit for withdrawing from the Sale Agreement starts from the moment the Consumer takes possession of the Good.
The consumer may withdraw from the Contract of Sale by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. This declaration may be submitted, for example, in writing to the Seller's address, via e-mail to the Seller's address. The statement can be made on the form, a specimen of which was posted by the Seller on the Store's Website at the withdrawal form. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
The consumer may withdraw from the Contract of Sale by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller via the form available on the website at: Electronic Form of withdrawal. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Consumer the receipt of the form submitted via the website.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void.
4. If the Consumer submitted a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
5. The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement, return all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the Good back or the Consumer provides proof of sending the Good, depending on which event occurs first.
6. If the Consumer exercising the right of withdrawal chose a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
7. The consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the Goods to the Seller's address before the deadline.
8. In the event of withdrawal, the Customer who is a Consumer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the Good.
9. If, due to its nature, the Good cannot be returned by ordinary mail, the Seller shall inform the Consumer about the cost of returning the item on the Store's Website.
10. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
11. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return which does not involve any costs for him.
12. If the Customer chooses the payment method for the Goods - electronic deferred payment system "buy now - pay later" operated by PayPo sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw - the payment will be refunded by canceling the deferred payment (in the event of the return of all purchased Goods) or by reducing its value, according to the value of the returned Good (in the case of the return of selected Goods).
13. The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is not entitled to the Customer who is a Consumer in relation to contracts in which the Good is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery .
§ 9 Free services
1. The Seller provides to the Customers electronically free services:
b) Contact form;
c) Keeping a Customer Account;
d) Add inspiration;
e) Notification of availability;
f) Posting opinions.
2. Services specified in §9 para. 1 above are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected listed services, about which he will inform the Customers in a manner appropriate to amend the Regulations.
4. The Newsletter service may be used by any Customer who enters his e-mail address using the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store's Website. After sending the completed registration form, the Customer immediately receives, via e-mail, the activation link provided in the registration form, to confirm subscribing to the Newsletter subscription. Upon activation of the link by the Customer, a contract for the electronic provision of the Newsletter service is concluded.
5. The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Seller, to the e-mail address, messages in electronic form containing information about new products or services in the Seller's offer. The Newsletter is sent by the Seller to all Customers who have subscribed.
6. Each Newsletter addressed to given Customers includes, in particular: information about the sender, the completed 'subject' field, specifying the content of the shipment, as well as information about the possibility and method of unsubscribing from the free Newsletter service.
7. The Customer may at any time opt out of receiving the Newsletter by unsubscribing from the subscription via the link contained in each electronic message sent as part of the Newsletter service or by deactivating the appropriate field in the Customer Account.
8. The Contact Form service consists in sending a message to the Seller using the form located on the Store's Website.
9. Resignation from the Contact Form service is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to send messages using the Contact Form.
10. The Customer Account Maintenance service is available after Registration in accordance with the rules described in the Regulations and consists in providing the Customer with a dedicated panel within the Shop Website, enabling the Customer to modify the data provided during Registration, as well as tracking the status of orders and the history of orders already completed .
11. The Customer who has registered may submit a request to remove the Seller's Customer Account, however, if the Seller requests to delete the Customer Account, it may be removed up to 14 days from the request.
12. The Add inspiration service consists in enabling the Seller, Customers to publish on the Store Website individual implementations or ideas to create a specific color composition related to the theme and Goods posted on the Store Website. For this purpose, the Customer has the option of placing and sending Materials via the form on the Store's Website.
By posting Material as part of the Add Inspiration service, the Customer grants the Seller a non-exclusive, free license, unlimited in time and territory in individual fields of use: recording with any technique on any audio and / or audiovisual media, regardless of the standard, system and format, computer disks and all types of media intended for digital recording, reproduction of fixations by any technique, irrespective of the standard, system and format, entering into computer memory and making copies of such records for implementation, public sharing, dissemination in such a way that everyone can have access at a place and time of their choice , via the Internet or mobile networks - all in unlimited quantities.
13. Resignation from the Add Inspiration service is possible at any time and consists in the Customer ceasing to send Materials via the Online Store Website.
14. Free service. Notification of availability consists in sending via e-mail a message informing the Customer that the product he was interested in is available in the Store.
15. A customer who has used the Availability notification service may opt out of it. For this purpose, the Customer should send an electronic message to the e-mail address of the Online Store containing information about the desire to resign from the service.
16. The Posting Service consists in enabling by the Seller, Customers who have made a purchase, publication on the Shop Website of the Customer's individual and subjective statements regarding in particular Goods.
17. Withdrawing from the service Posting opinions is possible at any time and consists in the Customer ceasing to post content on the Store's Website.
18. The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer Account and free services, if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, the Customer violates the law or the Regulations, as well as when blocking access to the Customer Account and free services is justified security reasons - in particular: breaking the security of the Store's Website by the Customer or other hacker activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for these reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue that is the basis for blocking access to the Customer Account and free services. The Seller notifies the Customer about blocking access to the Customer Account and free services by electronic means to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
§ 10 Customer responsibility in the field of posted and sent Materials
1. By posting Materials and making them available, the Customer makes a voluntary distribution of Materials. Posted Materials do not express the views of the Seller and should not be equated with his activities. The Seller is not a supplier of Materials, but only an entity that provides adequate ICT resources for this purpose.
2. The Customer declares that:
a) is entitled to use the proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights and / or related rights to - respectively - works, items of industrial property rights (e.g. trademarks) and / or related rights items that make up his Materials ;
b) placing and sharing as part of the services referred to in §9 of the Regulations, personal data, image and information about third parties took place in a legal, voluntary manner and with the consent of the persons concerned;
c) agrees to access the published Materials by other Customers and the Seller, and authorizes the Seller to use them free of charge in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations;
d) consents to the development of works within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
3. The customer is not entitled to:
a) posting, as part of using the services referred to in §9 of the Regulations, personal data of third parties and disseminating the image of third parties without the permission or consent of a third party required by law;
b) posting, as part of using the services referred to in §9 of the Regulations, Advertising and / or promotional Materials.
4. The Seller is responsible for the Materials posted by the Customers, provided they receive a notification in accordance with §11 of the Regulations.
5. It is forbidden for Customers to post as part of using the services referred to in §9 of the Regulations and as part of the Materials placed, which could, in particular:
a) be posted in bad faith, e.g. with the intention of infringing personal rights of third parties;
b) violate any rights of third parties, including rights related to the protection of copyright and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, trade secret or related to confidentiality obligations;
c) be offensive or threaten other people, contain vocabulary that violates good manners (e.g. by using vulgar language or terms commonly considered offensive);
d) conflict with the interests of the Seller;
e) otherwise violate the provisions of the Regulations, decency, applicable law, social or moral norms.
6. In the event of receiving a notification in accordance with §11 of the Regulations, the Seller reserves the right to modify or delete Materials posted by Customers as part of their use of the services referred to in §9 of the Regulations, in particular with regard to Materials as to which , based on reports from third parties or relevant authorities, it was found that they may constitute a violation of these Regulations or applicable law. The Seller does not carry out ongoing monitoring of posted Materials.
7. The Customer agrees to the free use by the Seller of the Materials placed by him within the Shop Website.
§ 11 Reporting threat or violation of rights
1. In the event that the Customer or other person or entity considers that the Materials published on the Store Website violate their rights, personal rights, decency, feelings, morality, beliefs, principles of fair competition, know-how, secret protected by law or on based on the obligation, may notify the Seller of a potential breach.
2. The Seller, notified of a potential violation, shall take immediate action to remove from the Store Website the Materials that cause the violation.
§ 12 Protection of personal data
§ 13 Termination of the contract (not applicable to Contracts of Sale)
1. Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the above. contract and provisions below.
2. The Customer who has registered terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending to the Seller an appropriate declaration of intent, using any means of distance communication, enabling the Seller to read the Customer's declaration of intent.
3. The Seller terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending to the Customer an appropriate declaration of intent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration.
§ 14 Final provisions
1. The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, but in the case of contracts concluded with Customers who are Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only in the event of intentional damage and within the limits of actually incurred losses by the Customer who is an Entrepreneur.
2. The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Store's Website.
3. In the event of a dispute on the basis of a concluded Sales Agreement, the parties shall endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the settlement of any disputes arising under these Regulations is Polish law.
4. The Seller informs the Customer who is a Consumer about the possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. The rules of access to these procedures are available at the registered offices or on the websites of entities authorized to settle disputes out of court. They may in particular be consumer ombudsmen or Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, the list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
The seller informs that at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ there is an online platform for settling disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform).
5. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations. All orders accepted by the Seller for implementation before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations that were in force on the day the order was placed by the Customer. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 7 days from the date of publication on the Online Store Website. The Seller shall inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by means of an email sent containing a link to the text of the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify the Seller of this fact, which results in the termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of §13 of the Regulations.
6. The Regulations enter into force on 19.07.2019.