Regulations of Gift Cards
Regulations of Gift Cards in the online store www.neonail.pl
§ 1. Definitions
- Exhibitor - Cosmo Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. komandytowa with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Jasielska 10a, 60 - 476 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number: 0000437232, NIP: 9721241158, REGON: 302250849,
- Online store - an online store run by the Exhibitor available at: https://www.neonail.pl/,
- Gift card - a gift voucher (represented by a numeric code) issued in physical / paper form, entitling the User to purchase on its basis all Goods offered in the Online Store, up to the maximum amount corresponding to the nominal value of the voucher,
- Buyer - a person purchasing a Gift Card via the Online Store
- User - the Buyer or each Gift Card holder who makes transactions in the Online Store using the Gift Card,
- Goods - a product presented by the Exhibitor via the Online Store, which may be the subject of a Transaction concluded with the Buyer,
- Issue - the Exhibitor's initial introduction of the Gift Card to the market by making a purchase by the Buyer
- Transaction - a distance sales contract concluded on the terms set out in the Online Store Regulations between the User and the Exhibitor,
- Regulations - these regulations of Gift Cards in the online store www.neonail.pl.
- Online Store Regulations - Online Store regulations governing the manner of concluding Transactions, available at: https://www.neonail.pl/regulamin-sklepu.html.
§ 2. General conditions
- These Regulations specify the conditions for the purchase and use of Gift Cards.
- A gift card within the meaning of applicable law is not an electronic payment instrument and an electronic payment card. The gift card is a form of a voucher for shopping in the Online Store.
- The issued Gift Card is a multi-purpose voucher within the meaning of the Act of 11 March 2004 on tax on goods and services, and therefore the issue of Gift Cards does not constitute a transaction subject to VAT within the meaning of applicable tax regulations.
- In return for the cash received from the Buyer, the Publisher undertakes to provide the Buyer with a Gift Card and to accept the Gift Card as compensation for all or part of purchases of Goods made in the Online Store.
- Using a gift card, the User can only make Transactions in the Online Store by purchasing any Goods available in the Online Store.
- The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash (cash) in whole or in part. This also applies if the funds accumulated on the Gift Card have not been used during the validity of the Gift Card.
- The Exhibitor issues the Gift Card to the bearer and therefore does not bear any responsibility for the use of the Gift Card by third parties, as well as for the loss or damage of the Gift Card for reasons not attributable to the Publisher, and arising after their transfer to the Buyer.
- The gift card is valid and active for a period of one year (understood as 365 calendar days for the purposes of these Regulations) and 14 calendar days from the date of purchase, a total of 379 days from the date of purchase of the Gift Card. After the deadline indicated above, the Gift Card loses its validity and it will no longer be possible to make Transactions with it.
- The Gift Card is activated automatically when it is purchased by the Buyer. From the moment the Gift Card is activated, the Buyer may make Transactions using the Gift Card.
§ 3. Rules for purchasing Gift Cards
- The gift card is only available through the Online Store.
- In order to purchase a Gift Card, the Buyer will be obliged to add to the basket in the Online Store the gift Card of his choice, choose the delivery method and make the payment in the manner specified in the Regulations of the Online Store.
- The buyer can choose the value of the Gift Card from the available denominations:
a) PLN 50,00 .;
b) PLN 100,00 .;
c) PLN 200,00 .
4. Payment for the Gift Card can be made in any form available in the Online Store.
5. After the payment for the Gift Card has been credited with delivery costs, the Exhibitor will send the gift card to the address of residence and in the manner indicated by the Buyer.
6. The Exhibitor delivers Gift Cards in the delivery method chosen by the Buyer, which is available in the Online Store, in a manner that secures access to the Gift Card by unauthorized persons.
7. The gift card will be delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer.
8. The Exhibitor issues Gift Cards only in physical form, i.e. a printed voucher with the numeric code placed on it, entitling them to use the funds on the Gift Card.
§ 4. Rules for using the Gift Card
- The redemption of the Gift Card involves the purchase of Goods offered in the Exhibitor's Online Store and payment of the purchase price for the Goods using the funds on the Gift Card.
- Using the Gift Card, it is not possible to pay for the delivery of the ordered Goods.
- The Buyer does not have to be a registered user of the Online Store to make a Transaction. The method of making Transactions in the Online Store is set out in the Online Store Regulations.
- A gift card can only be redeemed in one Transaction that will be completed within the validity period of the gift card
- To use the option of paying for a Transaction with a Gift Card, the User will be required to place an order whose value will exceed the value of the Gift Card by at least PLN 1.00
- When making a Transaction using a Gift Card, the User will be obliged to pay an additional amount representing the difference between the value of the Gift Card and the price of the purchased Good through one of the available payment methods.
- The User may use to pay one order placed in the Online Store, only one Gift Card.
- The Exhibitor is entitled to refuse a Gift Card in a situation where:
a) The Gift Card has expired,
b) User's actions violate the Regulations or if the User has taken any actions to bypass security measures applied by the Publisher or consisting in falsifying data,
c) The gift card has already been used.
9. In order to use the Gift Card during the Transaction in the Online Store, the User will be required to enter in the Basket in the field: "ENTER THE DISCOUNT CODE" the numerical code saved on the Gift Card and click "CALCULATE DISCOUNT".
10. After performing the activities described in § 4 para. 9 of the Regulations, the value of the price to be paid will be reduced by the value of the Gift Card.
§ 5. Complaints
- Complaints related to the sale of Gift Cards should be submitted directly to the Exhibitor by sending an electronic message to the following address: email@example.com.
- All complaints related to the purchase and use of Gift Cards will be considered by the Exhibitor within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint.
- The User may contact the Exhibitor regarding the services provided under these Regulations as follows:
a) by post to the following address: Cosmo Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. ul. Jasielska 10a, 60 - 476 Poznań,
b) electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The User may file a complaint if the services specified in the Regulations are not implemented or are being performed, but not in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
5. Complaints regarding Goods purchased using a Gift Card should be submitted in the manner specified in the Regulations of the Online Store.
§ 6. Withdrawal from the contract
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the gift card purchase agreement and may return it within 14 days of receiving the gift card.
- The form of submitting a statement of withdrawal from the contract for the purchase of a Gift Card has been set out in the Regulations of the Online Store. After receiving the Buyer's statement on withdrawal from the Gift Card purchase agreement and returning the Gift Card, the Exhibitor verifies whether the Gift Card that the Buyer wants to return is active, i.e. whether it has not already been used when making Transactions in the Online Store
- After the positive verification referred to in § 6. paragraph 2 of the Regulations, the Exhibitor returns to the Buyer the value of the Gift Card together with delivery costs to the indicated bank account from which the payment for the Card was made or otherwise in accordance with the Buyer's request, and the Gift Card is deactivated.
- If the User exercises the right to return Goods purchased using a Gift Card, the value of the returned Goods will be returned by issuing a new Gift Card.
- The value of the new Gift Card will be the same as the value of the original Gift Card. On the other hand, the remaining value of the returned Goods will be sent to the bank account from which the payment for the Goods was made or otherwise in accordance with the wishes of the User.
§ 7. Final Provisions
- The content of these Regulations is available at: https://www.neonail.pl/.
- At the explicit request of the User, the Exhibitor may send the Regulations to the User in the form of an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User.
- By making a purchase and the User by using the Gift Card, the Buyer declares that they have read the Regulations and accept its content.
- The Exhibitor reserves the right to change the content of the Regulations if the need to make changes results from factors beyond the Exhibitor's control. The Exhibitor will inform about the change in the Regulations by posting the amended Regulations on the website: https://www.neonail.pl/, together with information from when the amended Regulations apply.
- In the event of a change to the Regulations, to the Gift Cards issued before the amended Regulations come into force, the previously applicable Regulations will apply. The amended Regulations will apply only to Gift Cards issued after its entry into force.
- In all matters not covered in these Regulations, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law and the Regulations of the Online Store shall apply.
- In the event of a conflict between these Regulations and the Online Store Regulations, the provisions of these Regulations shall apply.
- The Regulations apply from 16/04/2019 from 15:00:00.